Family, Fun, Friends
As many of you may have already seen on our Facebook post, we have joined with 4 area dance studios to provide a safe venue for this year’s recital. With schools and theaters unable to accommodate indoor performances and restrictions on large group gatherings, we had to get creative. We secured an outdoor site to host our respective recitals and are working together to lay out the space and rent all necessary equipment and furnishings, including staging, lighting, sound, tents, draperies, chairs, etc. While these won’t be the recitals we are accustomed to having, we are so thankful for the opportunity to see our kids dance on stage again. We are STRONGER TOGETHER!
The KHSOD Recital Date is Sunday, June 27th. Show schedules, rehearsals, and other pertinent information will be announced as we get closer to recital weekend.
Given the magnitude and newness of what we are trying to accomplish, we will be hosting fundraisers. We will be holding a Brooks BBQ fundraiser on March 25th. We are so looking forward to joining with our fellow dancers from Conkling Dance Academy, The Dance Shoppe, The Fuse Dance Center, and Step Up & Dance to set a record number of sales. We have set a goal of 2000 dinners for this month. Of course, we can’t do it without your support…
Please keep reading to find out how your dancer(s) can win ONE month FREE TUITION…
Four areas of opportunity:
· Sell, sell, sell
· Volunteer for the day of the event
· Bake Cookies, Brownies, Muffins and/or Bars for the Bake Sale
· *FREE Stuff for your dancer!*
Attached is a flyer for our Brooks BBQ fundraiser with all of the details or you can direct people to our website: StrongerTogetherDance.com
BROOKS BBQ CHICKEN DINNER PRE-SALE and ON-SITE SALES
· Thursday, March 25th, 4pm-7pm at Southern Tier Harley-Davidson (1152 Front Street, Binghamton)
· $15/Dinner includes chicken half, baked potato, coleslaw, dinner roll & butter, and bottled water
· Presales only available online with credit card: https://form.jotform.com/210569419409158
· On-site Sales until sold out (cash and credit card accepted)
Tips on Selling:
· Post the flyer and link on your social media accounts
· Email the flyer and link to your family and friends (there is a donation option online and this will count towards the dinners sold for the incentives listed below)
· Print the flyer and post at your work
· Text the flyer and link to family and friends
· EVERYONE (well, just about everyone) LOVES Brooks BBQ. This should be an easy sell, especially with the donation option:
o People can donate dinners to a local organization (we will be choosing the organization based on the number of meals donated)
o People can make a straight donation to our Stronger Together Dance Studios
(dancers under age 12 should be accompanied by a responsible adult or older dance sibling)
3:30pm-7pm (entire event)
Directing Traffic (holding up signs directing cars in to the lot)
Traffic Flow, Ticket Sales – *Parents/Studio Faculty*
Dancers can also be reassigned as needed (age dependent)
Link to sign up to volunteer: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050849adaf2fa31-stronger1
· Bake Sale (drop off at studio on Wednesday, March 24th, by 7:30pm)
· We are requesting cookies, brownies, muffins and or bars packaged in small baggies that will be sold for $1.00 each at our fundraiser. (Please NO frosting, cupcakes, pies or cakes, as these are difficult to divide, package and/or transport.)* ***Please pre-package your items for selling****
· *Please label allergen info- i.e. "Gluten Free" or "Contains Nuts"*
· Link to sign up to bake: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/8050849adaf2fa31-stronger
FREE STUFF: Now here is the good part, the incentives…
****For these incentives, PRE-SALES ONLY will be counted. Walk in sales will NOT count toward your total sold****
· Sell *10 or more* dinners and receive *a FREE “Stronger Together” Facemask*
· Sell *20 or more* dinners and receive *a FREE “Stronger Together” Facemask AND T-shirt*
· *the highest selling dancer in each studio receives ONE month FREE TUITION!!!! (must sell a minimum of 25 dinners or equivalent)*
· *the highest selling dancer OVERALL (of all studios) receives ONE week FREE TUITION for SUMMER CAMP*
We thank you in advance for working with us to provide a wonderful, safe place for our dancers to showcase their talents and artistry for their families and friends. Your support of our dedicated, hard-working, beautiful dancers is greatly appreciated.
Keli Oven is helping us coordinate our fundraising efforts, so please contact Keli with any questions (firstname.lastname@example.org or 607.725.6175).
Owego Strawberry Festival 2016 Parade Float Winner!
2016 Stawberry Festival
2016 Group Awards Photo
2015 Owego Zombie Festival Performance
2015 strawberry Festival
(1st Place Float Winners) too!